Purpose of this blog

Personal missionary work as a coordinator for the college students who graduated from Institution Univers in Ouanaminthe, HAITI.

I act as a liaison for those currently in college and their sponsors, until the students have all graduated, whether in USA, Haiti or the Dominican Republic.
As well, I encourage those who have graduated from college but have not yet returned to Haiti, to return to fulfill the purpose of their education, for themselves, their families, their country and most importantly, for God.

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Other than Haiti...A very important need right now...

My niece and nephew, Elise and Kyle Carey (remember Elise is my Team in Training Triathlon mate) are raising funds by running a marathon in December, for needed prosthetics for victims of the Ukrainian war.
Such a GOOD cause and I couldn't be more proud of both of them.

Please join me in supporting their efforts...PLEASE!

Please Click on the link below and follow the instructions. Thank you so so so much!

https://gofund.me/5746bdcc





No comments:

Post a Comment